ATTENTION COMMENTS ARE CLOSED FOR THIS PAGE:
Please use the forum, not comments, for plugin support. (NOTE: This is my business website I will still answer forum requests and will eventually update the plugin to perform better with newer version of WordPress.)
My version of the plugin does work and is on my sidebar to the right and below!
NOTE: If updating to new version move mp3 folder to different location so not to lose all your songs in the folder.
- Upload the whole plugin folder mp3player.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress by clicking "MP3 Player plugin".
- Go to your Options Panel and open the "MP3 options" submenu /wp-admin/options-general.php?page=mp3options.
- Go to widgets submenu under Appearance Panel and activate widget title "MP3 Player plugin". /wp-admin/widgets.php.
- You can also activate it anywhere in your wordpress site by adding:
- You can also add a RSS link to those .mp3 files anywhere in your wordpress site by adding:
- Only .mp3 files work with this plugin. (upload files to /wp-content/plugins/mp3-player-plugin-for-wordpress/mp3 ).